Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines Day

That romantic sweetheart day is this week, however being a roughneck wife as often happens, my husband will be gone on this holiday. However, just like all the other holidays we celebrated early.
We went out for dinner last night at the Black Eyed Pea, which by the way has the BEST cornbread, like EVER.
After dinner and picking up Audrey we came home and watched Battleship and had a beer while just relaxing on the couch, doesn't sound fancy but when you're apart half the time, any time together is wonderful.
Usually my husband doesn't go out and get me things without my nagging him, and even then he always takes me with him and let's me pick whatever out, but I was pleasantly surprised when he came home from the store with a heart box of chocolates for me!
I don't really care what he gets me, I just love knowing that he thought of me.
For him I had made a "heart attack" box I wrote 50 things I loved about him and put them in a box. We aren't fancy people and we don't do extravagant things, but it's the little things that show the other how much we care

On actual Valentines Day I will do some crafts with Audrey, she has a cute outfit to wear and we're gonna have a mommy and daughter date. We're gonna go to a indoor playground and maybe go get an ice cream after and watch all the valentines day cartoons. Here is my Valentines Day board on Pinterest for some ideas. Valentines day

No comments:

Post a Comment