Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Week

This time next week I will be the mother of a 2 year old!
I've said this before, but seriously, it just seems crazy to me that Audrey is going to be 2. Where has the time gone? I just read her birth announcement post from my old blog and that doesn't feel like 2 years ago. I really had no idea how much she would change my life. She is so amazing, she learns new words everyday, and is so goofy and funny. I feel so lucky to be her mom, she is such an awesome kid.
It's hard to believe she was ever small enough to hold in my arms, She's 30lbs now and only cuddles with me for a few minutes at a time anymore, she is always on the go. She has a big personality and as hard headed and short tempered as I am(though we're both working on this lol) I know someday I won't be the center of her world, but for a few more years I get to be. She truly means everything to me, I hope someday she can really understand how much I lover her. Be prepared for another sappy and probably long post on her actual Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment