Thursday, February 28, 2013

All About Audrey!

Today my baby girl is 2 years old! It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital waiting to see her beautiful face. At 2:20 pm she came into this world and has totally changed my life ever since! I love her more than anything else in the entire world, she is my amazing princess.

Audrey is goofy and smart, impatient and sensitive, she has a big personality and loves meeting new people. She Loves bubbles and playing basketball with her daddy
She loves to color and her favorite show is Dora the Explorer
She likes to jump and ride on her bike
She likes playing dress up and taking care of her baby dolls
She can almost say and recognize all the letters in the alphabet
She likes to build tings with her blocks and thinks it's funny when she knocks everything down again
Her favorite foods are bananas, apple sauce, chicken nuggets and mac n cheese.
She loves wearing tutus and would pick to wear her boots over anything else
She loves Balloons, which she calls Boons
She likes to act goofy and make mommy laugh
Her favorite animals are frogs, ducks and dogs
She likes running around outside and cuddling with mommy watching cartoons
She loves bathtime and playing with her rubber duckies
She can capture the heart of anyone she meets, and is sweet as can be

I am so lucky to have such a terrific kid, she learns something new everyday and is so much fun to play with, she gets her stubbornness from me, also her lack of patience, but she's also funny and sweet and so loving. She changed my life in so many ways, more than I could have thought. She taught me unconditional love, she's taught me to be more calm, to be patient, to cherish all the little moments in life, to celebrate life, to plan for the future.
I hope someday she knows how much I love her, that my love for her runs deeper than anything else in the world. I really had no idea what it meant to be a mother, not a single clue and I was terrified I would do it all wrong, I hope she knows I'm doing my best to be the best mom in the world to her, that she is my reason for waking up each day.
I Love you beyond measure Audrey Elise!

2 comments: