Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Belated and Life.

Friday was my dads birthday, he would have been 63. I didn't even realize it until yesterday, I completely missed it, I felt awful because I remember his death but forgot his birth, felt like I didn't celebrate his life.
Not much else has been going on, I've been really working on being a better housewife, considering I had no idea 5 years ago how to cook anything outside of a microwave or wash a load of clothes, I have come a long way.
Audrey's birthday is coming up on the 28th.I am excited to give her presents to her, she is getting a outside playhouse for the yard and two necklaces, once is a princess crown and the other is pearl. She is such a girly girl and I love it. People really aren't kidding when they say time flies when you have kids, she is miss sassy pants and I can't imagine life without her and it seems crazy to me that I will have a TWO year old. Just insane.We just made her crib into a toddler bed, made it even more real that she's no longer a baby.
Also now that she is getting older everyone has started asking me, when we'll have another, I wish I knew that answer, but at this point my husband just doesn't see us having another child, but I do. It's much easier to say " oh hopefully soon or someday" than explain everything. I see his side of things, but I also know how I feel, some days I feel content with only having one, other days it feels like my heart is breaking from the yearning for another.
I would never force another child into our family, if it's meant to be, it will happen one day, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment