Friday, July 20, 2012

Love Dare 2 days down

The First challenge of the Love Dare was patience, to not say anything negative to your spouse, to not react in anger when something happens. This is probably going to be the hardest thing for me since I am so impatient and anger easily, the complete opposite of my husband. I tend to be defensive and snap right back when I'm put down or the comment is not something I wanna hear. I think I did good though, I kept my mouth shut when I wanted to say something negative, although it was only his 2nd day home so this may prove harder in the coming weeks. Day 2 was to do something unexpected and nice.. I always make him dinner and let him sleep and do his laundry so I wasn't sure what I could do to be nice, then I decided to clean out the car for him. I was planning on washing it too but it looked like it might rain. He didn't say anything about it, but I'm not doing it for praise, I just want to show him in other ways than sex and words that I love him and I want to be the best wife I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment