Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello Hitch

Tomorrow starts another two week hitch for Justin, his weeks home fly by and then before I know it its time to send him back to that iron mistress. The house will feel so quiet without Justin and the kids. Audrey has adjusted well to being the only child again, she was upset watching them leave but after a bit she was fine and was back to playing by herself again. I've got to do some major house cleaning once Justin goes back, get the kids room cleaned up and Audrey's room organized again, I need to sort through her clothes and pack up what doesn't fit her anymore, she is already in 18 month clothes ! My baby is becoming a little girl more and more everyday. I have already started planning Christmas and her 2nd birthday, I am going to buy a little at a time so we don't go broke during the holidays . I started my workouts today, I did 20 minutes of Cardio and Audrey even worked out with me, she did squats and raised her arms when I did weights,when I did jumping jacks she hopped around, it was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment