Sunday, July 22, 2012

I can NOT cheat

Yesterday was a bad day for my diet, pizza for lunch(thank you dear husband for picking that up..) and ribs for dinner(thank you in laws for cooking.) and somehow my father in law talked me into having half a beer..needless to say I weighed myself this morning.. I was UP 5 lbs! :( I need to work harder on my self control, I should have just had a salad for lunch and dinner, and I should NOT have agreed to that beer. Back on the wagon today, I really just can't cheat, not even a little, not until I have more self control. Also yesterdays Love Dare was to call and talk to your spouse during the work day just to ask about their day, obviously this was kind of pointless, I am with Justin 24/7 when he his home from his hitch, but I always send him a text in the middle of his day to say I love him and hope is having a good night/day at work. Today's dare is to have your spouse tell you some things that you do that bother them, or they have a problem with. This will be tough for him to agree to and if he does I can't get angry.. even harder since I'm so defensive and I easily get my feelings hurt when it comes to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment