Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chhhanges

So back in January I started the PINK Method, did great and lost 20lbs pretty quick but then I stopped loosing, lost another 5 lbs in the next few months but in April my diet kinda fell to the wayside, I didn't gain any back thankfully but I was being a real slacker, which is typical me, anyway I'm really trying to change my views on food, change my health, my body and becoming the person that I want to be. There is a sexy woman inside me, I've just being keeping her quiet with cookies :) Being a Stay at home mom I think makes it a bit harder because I'm right there by the kitchen I catch myself looking in the fridge for something but I don't know what and I'm really not that hungry, habits! And I must say that eating healthy is more time consuming to cook for a family of 5 than say popping a pizza or box lasagna in the oven, not to mention my husband could eat everything in front of him and not gain a freakin pound, its disgusting. I am seriously a soda (I really wanna write pop here but I know some people will be like ehh? ) addict and my husband goes through a 12 pack every two days and its SOOO hard not to grab that coke and instead drink some yummy bland water :/ I hate water I really really do. I'm also going to do more "cleaning" of the heart, mind and soul but I will post more on that in a few days when I start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment